WE LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
Have a question or a comment?
Email me at flaircontent19 (at) gmail.com and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!
LOOKING FOR A FINANCIAL WRITER/CONTENT STRATEGIST?
Are you a financial or fintech service provider?
I’ll help you generate 200-300% more leads using content marketing.
If you are a personal finance blogger, I’ll also help you scale your traffic with SEO so you can make more money blogging.
See my services/site: Content Takeoff
WANT TO COLLABORATE?
Smart Mom Finance is open to brand sponsorships that align with the ideals of this site.
Our goal is to empower women to make more money, save more money and understand their finances.
If you have a product you feel would be complementary to that audience please reach out.
WANT TO GUEST POST/WRITE FOR US?
Smart Mom Finance is a blog for all types of moms. We cover topics around being a mom, money, budgeting, business, debt, kids & money, mom life, career, and anything in between.
Want to submit a guest post idea?
We especially love UNIQUE (never been published) blog posts about:
- Making Money
- Saving money tips for moms
- Career & Business
- Self-care tips/organization tips for moms
- Money & Kids
- Personal stories of being a mom
But, any blog post idea that is helpful for moms is welcome.
However, preference will be given to those that write about these topics:
- Money & Kids
Note: not all blog post ideas will be approved.
When you guest post on Smart Mom Finance, you get:
- An author bio promoting your blog, social media profiles, and/or products
- The chance to be featured on our contributor page if you guest post at least 2 times
- A brand new audience for your blog
- Potential traffic from Smart Mom Finance
- Experience writing high-quality blog posts
- A smart community filled with moms just like you
- Support from other smart moms
All guest posts should be at least 1,000 words.
- How To or List titles – With the exception of a personal mom story, ALL headlines should either be a List Post or How To.
- Use subheadings – H2 or H3
- No affiliate links – Sorry, we don’t want pure marketers coming here thinking it’s a free-for-all
- Your Biography – make sure to have a great bio at the end of your post.
Rules & Regulations for guest posting on Smart Mom Finance
- Please link to two other SmartMomFinance articles from your post
- You are allowed to add one link to your blog in the body of your post
- Compensation – The guest blogger agrees to write the post without charge and agrees to not request compensation in the future.
Affiliate links – Please do not place affiliate links within your guest blog post. You are welcome to link back to a blog post on your own blog that contains affiliate links in your bio or within the blog post.
How Do I Submit An Idea?
Please contact me [ flaircontent19 (at) gmail.com ] with your blog post ideas. 🙂
If approved, we will let you know when to proceed.
What Happens After I Guest Post?
When your blog post is published on Smart Mom Finance, go ahead and share it on all of your social media profiles.
This will help you grow your brand, audience, and traffic, as well as your credibility in your blog niche.
Please DO NOT copy your blog post and publish it on your blog or another blog. We check plagiarism!
You retain all rights to your work, but if you want to post it on another website, we will have to delete it from our site.
This is done to avoid duplicate content on the internet and may confuse search engines while benefitting neither of the sites.
We will love it if you guest posted on Smart Mom Finance again if you liked it. We’ll add you to our contributor page if you guest post at least twice!
Share your advice, tips, and inspiration with other smart moms!
Andia & team